PLAYAS EN TENERIFE
Are 140 beaches in Tenerife (Tenerife playas)
The sum of the natural and artificial beaches in Tenerife on Tenerife amounts to as much as 140 units.
The playas in Tenerife are certainly not extensive and wide as those of Fuerteventura , but also to allow vacationers to toggle the choice between beaches quite different in nature and type.
In Tenerife we find sandy beaches, and volcanic (since the island has a volcanic origin, and dark sand), that of white sand, but of pebbles.
Some of Tenerife playas are within town centers (eg Playa Jardin in Puerto de La Cruz) or in highly urbanized tourist (eg Playa de Las Americas), others are close to marinas (eg Playa in Puerto Colon) , adjacent to other major ports connecting to the other islands (eg Playa de Los Cristianos), but many are outside of city centers, such as the famous Playa de Las Teresitas on the east coast to San Andres, on the east coast San Andres (just north of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the capital).
When we think of the beaches in Tenerife, we can not think of crystal clear waters (although a bit cold) and transparent, because (as of 2010), assign the “Blue Flag”, based on the respect of important parameters such as:
clear sea (water quality and aanlisi) beaches (information of environmental education)
adequate facilities (toilets, rescue and first aid).
Blue Flag Beaches in Tenerife
The Blue Flag is awarded to those beaches that demonstrate their compliance with the standards listed and in the case of Tenerife, the beaches worthy of recognition were:
- three beaches in the municipality of Granadilla de Abona
- two playas in the municipality of Arona
- two playas in the municipality of Adeje (Las Americas)
- a beach in the municipality of Santiago del Teide
- a beach in the town of Los Realejos, Puerto de la Cruz (Complejo Playa Jardín) and Tacoronte (Mesa del Mar).
Nudist Beaches in Tenerife
As in all the Canary Islands, Tenerife are also beaches that accept the practice of nudism, about nudist beaches include:
- Playa de Diego Hernández (Adeje)
- Playa de Las Gaviotas (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
- Playa de los Patos (La Orotava)
- Playa de Montaña Pelada (Granadilla)
- Playa de Montaña Amarilla (San Miguel)
- Playa de Montaña Roja (near the plya de la Tejita in Granadilla)
`[simple_series title=”Canary Islands Informations”]`
Articoli che potrebbero interessarti:
Posted in Tenerife island by |
To customize or remove this area, please go to your Admin panel and find My Theme -> Optin Form. Modify it at own will!