TEGUISE COAST ON THE ISLAND OF LANZAROTE
Moving on to learn about Teguise Coast in Lanzarote
A Teguise , a municipality of Lanzarote , it is a shame to miss the belgian coast of the stretch of coast known as Teguise Coast (Costa Teguise).
The Municipality of Teguise has a fairly extensive territory, but it has the good fortune to be exposed on two sides of the island:
North side (Famara)
South East side (of Los Charros and Costa Teguise)
With its 20,105 inhabitants of this Town Hall is second only to the capital Arrecife ;
although the population is still numerically small (compared to numbers we are used to in Italy for example), however, corresponds to the presence of various parts of the Coast in Lanzarote, very beautiful and tourists attractive.
Playa Famara beaches and the west
In the north of Teguise (commonly known as the West side), we have a glimpse of the coast in Lanzarote, wildest and exposed to the Atlantic ;
in this part of the island between the various Playas, stands out for the beauty of the beach of Famara (the North East), with a truly remarkable extension (about 6km) ;
we can not ignore the beaches of Caleta Caballo (the North West), which is also very small (about 60m) has a gorgeous white sand;
in this part of the coast we also encounter the beach of San Juan, at the center, only 100 meters long but ideal for the practice of surfing (which is why it is popular with surfers) and Caleta de Famara, small cove of fishermen, caratterzizzata sand golden, 190mt long and with an adjoining restaurant (continuation of Famara to the west).
Las Cucharas beach and the beaches of the East
In the Eastern area of the municipality (the side facing towards the African coast of Morocco), we find the famous beaches of Costa Teguise, such as Las Cucharas beach.
Costa Teguise offers a consecutive series of important beaches available for holidays in Lanzarote , undoubtedly characterized by a prevalence of beaches of white sand, very welcome to tourists who want to discover the coast in Lanzarote as well as naturally settled on the Teguise Coast ;
among the best known beaches there is undoubtedly Playa de Los Charcos, the most northerly of the beaches in Costa Teguise, Los Charcos is also famous for wind and very famous among lovers of water sports and windsurfing with various international competitions.
Following further south beaches :
- Las Salinas , from the spectacular white sand cove and 640m long
- Las Cucharas, with its length of 640m is the main beach on this stretch of coast Teguise in Lanzarote , accompanied by a multitude of services and tourist facilities such as apartments, bars, restaurants (even gastronomy Canaria), shopping centers, surf schools and diving schools (are hosted here Windsurfing World Championships every year he month of May and is a site for fans similar to Pozo Izquierdo on the west coast of Gran Canaria ).
- Jablillo beach, white sand and calm waters, only 150 meters long
- Bastian beach, with a beautiful Paseo Maritimo and the possibility of restaurants and bars near
- El Ancla beach, the most southern part of Costa Teguise, 150 meters long but only of white sand.
In conclusion, there will be made some idea of the wealth of offers that Teguise Coast offers holidays to the Canary Islands, but also considering the Northern Beaches as you may have noticed this town represents a goal of the coast in Lanzarote definitely worth exploring.
`[simple_series title=”Lanzarote island”]`
Articoli che potrebbero interessarti:
Posted in Lanzarote island by |
To customize or remove this area, please go to your Admin panel and find My Theme -> Optin Form. Modify it at own will!